Just let me state this clearly before you continue reading. I am NOT picking a fight. I am NOT siding with Gnia because you two aren't talking. I am NOT against you because you are not talking to Gnia and she and I happen to be hanging out together. Having said that, let me continue:
All I want to say is that I have no idea what the deal is with you and always having to disagree with whatever we say. Does it really matter that we want to nominate Oliver for fun? Does is really matter that we want Fibo house to feel driven to win? Does it even matter what we want? I don't see how it is even any of your business. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and no one is obliged to agree with anyone else's. I mean, you don't have a RIGHT to rant and curse at us JUST because we're in the same cheerteam. Do you even know how hard it is to keep the cheerteam together with you and her fighting and arguing all the time, ESPECIALLY when other people are dragged into it as well?
Yes, I want to be friends. I want it to be like how it was in the middle of last year. All 7 of us were so bonded and it seemed as if nothing could tear us apart. What changed it? Disagreements? Childish arguments? Bottled up grudges that spilt after too much? Or was is just the need to be different? I don't know. Please, I can't take it anymore. This group was literally the only thing that I enjoyed in NUS high last year. Looking at the state of it now, I'm seriously considering transferring. I don't know where, I don't know how - all I know is that I want to get away. I want to get away.
11:27 PM